I’m linking up with Stasha over at The Good Life again this week. Stasha is also being awarded my awesome-person-of-the-week-award. She sent me the plug-in and detailed instructions on installing a slide show for my Deployment: Photo A Day page. It’s awesome and makes the page look and work way better. Thank you Stasha!!! You didn’t have to share your work with me, but I’m grateful you did!! Also, a big thank you to TheGlamB0t for actually installing the plug-in and getting the page running. She also tweaked my logo on the page and my button for the deployment. XOXO
The prompt this week is my Christmas wish list. I haven’t put much thought into what I want for Christmas in a long time, so this was hard!!
10. Keurig Coffee Maker - I make half a pot of coffee every day, drink two cups and spend the rest of the day feeling guilty about the wasted coffee. It’s more stress than I can handle.
9. Apple TV - I bought Dallas one for his birthday. He returned it. As it turns out I was really buying it for myself.
8. Jeans that fit - Christin and my sister-in-law told me I needed to buy better jeans. I went to Nordstrom last week and tried some on. The 4′s were too big and the 2′s were too small. My ass is like Goldilocks only no jeans are just right.
7. A sports bra - I only have one so I either have to wash it every day or work out stinky. I’m sure you can guess what usually happens. I need a really good one though and I don’t know what kind to buy. Something to keep my giant hooters in place when I run. Advice is welcome.
6. A housekeeper - Just for the next 10 months. She/he will have to be willing to do the dishes. Dallas does the dishes around here. The thing I hate most about him being gone is having to do the dishes. Well, maybe I don’t hate it the most but it’s top 5 for sure.
5. Poop removal service - After the snow melts the mess from the stupid dog is disgusting. I can’t deal with it this year. Seriously. I’d ask the kids, but they are incapable of cleaning anything. This is what their bathroom mirror looked like after I asked them to clean it. Gross.
4. Bookshelves - I hate our bookshelves. They’re ugly and not big enough. I have extra books in the linen closet. Lame.
3. Earplugs - Sometimes the voices of my children are like acid on my skin.
2. Diamonds - Preferably a right-handed ring, but anything will do.
1. This guy