At this time next week it will be 2012. So, now is a good a time as any to review 2011. I’m linking up again with Stasha at The Good Life for Monday Listicles. I’m cheating and doubling up by also linking with Jen at Runner Mom by doing my top ten events of 2011.
Twinisms Top Ten Of 2011
10. I started this blog. Being a blogger doesn’t suck, I think I might push on for another year.
9. I took up running. It does suck, but it’s worth it.
8. Jackson said WTF to Santa
7. The dog almost died. We spent a gajillion dollars trying to save her. Last night while we were at church she ate half of the stocking chocolate. I’m pretty sure she was trying to off herself.
6. I earned a Yellow Garter.
5. Taryn and John started high school. It was the worst day of my life. As much as I love the young adults they have become, I miss the little, curious people they used to be.
4. Dallas and I went to Belize. It was the best trip ever. When I miss him (which is every second of every day) I hold on to those memories. I hope they can get me through the next nine months.
3. Poop. Lots of poop happened.
2. John’s kidney exploded. Not really, but he had a “significant injury” to it. My goal in life is to never see one of my children in that kind of pain again. Goal number two is to teach John how to ride a bike.