Top Ten Things I Would Like To See Happen Before I Die
10. A female president - As long as it’s not Sarah Palin I can die happy.
9. Jackson pee without getting it all over the floor - Seriously, the kid has issues. There is pee everywhere, all the time.
8. John and Jackson’s children - Only if they are wild and break everything, constantly. I would especially like to see my grandchildren break something that belongs to their parents that was really expensive or irreplaceable.
7. To see Taryn have ONE child - I’d like to know I did not pass on the crazy twin gene to her.
6. Social acceptance of boxed wine - It’s not as trashy as it sounds. Trust me, I’m a boxed wine connoisseur.
5. An end to the Mom competition - We’re equals. The sooner we stop giving each other our resumes and trying to outdo each other with crafts and snacks the better we will all get along.
4. For Gay marriage to be legal everywhere - I might lose some readers for saying this, but I don’t care. Right is right.
3. The end of Law & Order - I hate that show. When John’s kidney exploded I had to watch it non-stop for five days. It’s on every channel, every day, all day long. I’ll take my Ice-T New Jack City style thankyourverymuch.
2. The Kardashians to go away - I like reality TV as much as the next gal, but these people are the worst of the worst. Can we just stop paying attention to them. Now, please?
1. For all of our military to come home - For good, forever.
What would you like to see?