This week is easy, all we have to do is answer 10 questions from the lovely Stasha at Northwest Mommy. After a week of Alaska Adventures and complicated cocktails, I’m ready for something easy. Here goes nothing!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, and find line 4. What is it? “track.”
As in “walk over the track.” From “The Sandwich Islands” in The Complete Essays Of Mark Twain
2. How many times a day do you say Hi? A million. At least.
3. Have you ever worn a uniform? Yes
4. What do you think about the most? Food. Sad, but true.
5. How many keys are on your key ring? Two
6. What was the last thing you bought? Dinner at Ray’s On The Waterfront in Seward, Alaska. Halibut Cheeks. Jen and I spent the entire day looking forward to a dinner of “Hali-buttcheeks.”
7. Are you growing anything these days? Bags under my eyes
8. What is under your bed? Plastic bins filled with crap and dust bunnies.
9. What is most important in life? Love
10. What is the strangest word you used this week? Take your pick: atmospheric, puffin pie, superthanks, puffin on the rocks.