Birthday’s have always been a big deal in my family. Lucky for you, this week Stasha has asked us to list 10 things birthday, so you can find out what all the fuss is about.
10 Things Birthday
10. My big sister’s birthday is October 19, my mom’s is October 20, and mine is October 21.
9. Taryn and John share their birthday with my mom, also October 20.
8. My niece Lindsey’s birthday is October 17.
7. Reese and Jackson were born when I was 36 weeks pregnant. If they had come at 40 weeks, they would have been born on October 22.
6. It’s cold in February. I think that’s the leading cause of all those October birthdays.
5. My 21st birthday was my Golden Birthday. I may have run through the streets of Columbus, Ohio yelling, “I’m 21!!!
4. I don’t care about Astrological signs, but I’m a Libra.
3. We always, always miss Dallas’ mom’s birthday. This year Dallas even spoke to her on the phone and didn’t realize until after that it was her birthday. It’s on the first, I blame the calendar flipping. I think we should change her birthday to October, then I won’t miss it.
2. I have no idea what to get Dallas for his birthday this year. Or any year for that matter, he’s impossible.
1. This year all I want for my birthday is for him to be home. (That’s a lie – I want a gift too, preferably something really expensive and shiny.)