Congratulations to my friend Stasha on the purchase of a new car! We also recently purchased a new car, so I’ve spent plenty of time thinking about this week’s topic: Cars.
Ten Things Car
10. My first car was a 1984 Chevette. Her name was Sweet Pea. You can see a picture of her here.
9. We recently bought a Volkswagen Routan. I love it. Dallas said as soon as he saw the interior he knew this was the car we were going to purchase. I was probably sold then too, but I’ll never admit that to him.
7. It’s sexist, but I prefer male car salespeople.
6. Dallas and I are in agreement when it comes to hating cars. We have them because we have to, but we don’t care about status vehicles.
5. We have a strict no food in the car rule. Like many other rules – no one follows it.
4. I hate all bumper stickers.When the kids make the honor roll they know I’m proud of them without plastering it on the bumper.
3. A few weeks ago I drove John and three other teenage boys three hours away to the soccer State Cup Tournament. My friend Brooke brought me car air fresheners for the road. Teenage boys stink.
2. This song always makes me laugh.
1. I don’t care what anyone says, my minivan is totally cool.