Hello Everyone! Thank you for all the kind words and warm wishes since Dallas’ return home. Having him back really is the best thing ever. (Not only because he does the dishes.) We’ve had a week of togetherness, but I need to get back to blogging. I missed you all – not as much as I missed him – but lots.
Stasha’s pick for this week is 10 compliments. The four children compliment me regularly. Of course, their definition of compliment is different from most.
10 Compliments From My Herd
10. You are a really good cook. You make the best peanut butter and jelly sandwiches ever.
9. I’m glad you don’t pack my lunch for me Mom. My friend’s Mom packs hers for her and always puts in a giant bag of broccoli.
8. Mommy, your recipe for Ramen noodles is “dewicious.” *If you’d like my recipe, see the back of the package.
7. Your hair smells nice. Sometimes.
6. You are the best Mommy ever because you let me play Super Mario Brothers when you work on the computer.
5. You’re good at separating puzzle pieces, not putting them together though.
4. Thanks for taking Christin with you when you picked out clothes for me. She’s way cooler and younger than you.
3. Your “mommy juice” smells good and makes you smile.
2. You’re a good soccer Mom. You’d be better if you actually understood how to play soccer though.
1. Mommy, you’re really good at cleaning my pee off the toilet seat!
What funny compliments have you gotten?