My so-called-friend Kim at The G Is Silent tagged me in a bloggy chain letter. Against my better judgement, I’m participating. I have to answer her 11 questions (why 11? Seriously, why not 10 or 12? I like even numbers.) Then I have to ask 11 questions and tag 11 bloggers.
Holy buckets, I’m tired just writing that paragraph.
Anywho. Here are Kim’s questions.
1. Have you ever played an instrument? Yes, in middle school I played the flute. I was terrible and sat last chair. I can’t count, so I could never keep on the rhythm.
2. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without sleeping and why? 12 hours. I do it every day. Don’t you?
3. If you could be a fly on anyone’s wall whose would it be and what would you hope to learn? John Cusack’s so I could learn his address.
4. What are five items in your home you could not possibly live without? Taryn, John, Reese, Jackson, and Dallas.
5. If someone popped by your house unannounced right now, what would you be most embarrassed about? The yellow snow on the back deck. The stupid dog refuses to go in the backyard now that the snow is past her belly. Sissy.
6. Do you watch any of the Kardashian circus? No. Not even once. That would cut into my Real Housewives time.
7. If you could be famous for anything what would you want it to be? Being reclusive.
8. Who is the person from your past you would most like to reconnect with but can’t seem to find? I’m over finding old friends. It’s way too much effort.
9. Who is at the top of your “list” you know, the one you are allowed to stray from your marriage for? See number 3.
10. What’s your preference phone call, email, or text? Text. I wish everyone would stop calling me.
11. This question was too long and confusing to retype. The answer is no Kim, that’s just you.
So now I’m supposed to think of 11 questions and tag 11 bloggers.
1. What is your favorite show on Bravo?
2. Who is your favorite Real Housewife of Orange County?
3. Who is your favorite Real Housewife of New Jersey?
4. Who is your favorite Real Housewife of New York?
5. Who is your favorite Real Housewife of Atlanta?
6. Who is your favorite Real Housewife of Beverly Hills?
7. Who was your favorite Real Housewife of DC?
8. Who was your favorite Real Housewife of Miami?
9. What is your favorite beer?
10.What is your favorite boxed wine?
11. Why do you think there are 11 questions instead of 10?
I’m not tagging anyone. If you want to answer them, let me know in the comments and I’ll add a link to your blog to this post.
Kim, you owe me a box of wine.