Stasha has given me the honor this week of choosing the Monday Listicle topic. Since this is the season of giving, family, and most importantly food – the list is ten things food. Easy, right?
10 Things Food
10. Worst Food - Orange circus peanuts. Blech. Gross, they make me gag just thinking about them.
9. Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip? - Mayo, always. Miracle Whip is disgusting. The worst food violation is making potato salad with Miracle Whip. Don’t be gross.
8. Sandwich - A properly made Reuben (with corned beef not turkey) is easily the best sandwich.
7. Fast Fries - Wendy’s fries with a frosty for dipping. Not that I eat like that anymore…well, hardly ever.
6. Best Pizza - In my hometown, Port Charlotte, Florida there used to be a place called Chicago Pizza. They made a sauerkraut and tomato pizza that still wins as my all-time favorite.
5. Best Leftovers - Pot roast with lots of salt and butter on the vegetables. It’s the only comfort food I crave.
4. Wine - Wild Horse Pinot Noir. (It doesn’t come in a box though, so I hardly ever drink it!)
3. Homemade Meal - This tortellini soup is my favorite thing to make and eat. Lots of vegetables and a little bit of heat. It’s the perfect thing to warm my frozen Alaska heart.
2. Turkey - Fried. Preferably by Dallas.
1. Cocktail - My new favorite cocktail is the Mai Tai. By the time you read this I’ll be sitting on the beach in Hawaii, probably on my second or tenth.
Check back in throughout the week, I have some amazing guest bloggers lined up for you!